Saturday, October 23, 2010

Babies and Colic Solutions



Some of the fastest results I've had with NAET has been in treating colic in infants. Usually it can be eliminated in just a few clearings or treatments including treating for breastmilk or formula and prolactin (a breastmilk hormone). If the infants gut is sensitive to elements of breastmilk or formula then they are very uncomfortable with digestion. If you have a colicky baby or know someone who does you may consider trying NAET a gentle non-invasive desensitization technique to help the child be more comfortable and alleviate the colic.

1 comment:

  1. You treat the baby for prolactin? Is that hormone present in breastmilk? I love that idea! I'll have to try that. My NAET practitioner is going to be testing me for a prolactin allergy once she gets the vial, but I'll have her check my son too. My 5 1/2 month old is going through the basic 15 because just treating for breastmilk didn't help his diaper rash or his crankies.

    I'm logging our sessions here:
    http://russellbug.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete